Name and address of those responsible
The responsible according to the data protection regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
HMF Hermeler Maschinenbau GmbH
Tel.: +49 (0)5426/5384
Fax: +49 (0)5426/5385
Registration in the commercial register,
Local court Münster CR NR. B 13392
Managing director: Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing Thomas Hermeler
Manageress: Marion Hermeler
Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible is:
Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing Thomas Hermeler
This Online-offer does not direct on children under 16 years. Insofar as a contacting to us over this page takes place, the minor has to ensure, that he/she completed the 16. year of one’s life. If this is not the case, the parental consent is necessary, for the contacting and for the data processing. We point out that this website contains contents of third-party providers (e.g. Youtube) which will levy and process data as soon as this website will be entered. We refer insofar to “involvement of services and contents third party” of this information and the there deposited information to data protection of these third-party providers in addition to the cancellation and adjustment options.
General information to the data processing
Extent of the processing of personalized data
We only process personalized data of our users, if this is necessary for a deployment of a functional website as well as our contents and performances. The processing of personalized data of our user will take place regularly, after the agreement of the user. An exception in this case will take place, in those when a previous obtaining of a consent is not possible and the processing of the data only takes place by legal regulations, or the data processing takes place by an entitled interest and a right to object exists, on which the user will get pointed to.
Legal basis for the processing of personalized data
As far as we will overtake a consent of the involved person for the processing of the personalized data, Art. 6 sec.1 lit. a EU-data protection regulations (DSGVO) will serve as a legal basis. At the processing of personalized data, which is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract, whose contracting party is the involved person, serves art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b DSGVO as a legal basis. This is also valid for processing operations, which are necessary for the provision of precontractual measures. As far as a processing of personalized data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, which subjects to our company, art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as a legal basis. In case, that essential interests of the involved person or any other natural person are necessary for the processing of personalized data, art. 6 sec. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as a legal basis. If the processing to the ensuring of an entitled interest of our company or a third-party is necessary and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the involved person do not prevail the first interest, art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO serves as a legal basis for the processing.
Data deletion and storage period
The personalized data of the involved person will be deleted or blocked, as soon as the purpose of the storing omits. A storing can take place, if this will be provided from the national legislator in EU-law regulations, laws or other provisions, which the responsible subjects to. A blocking or deleting of the data also take place, if one of the storage period of the mentioned standardizes expires, unless a necessity of an extra storing of the data for the conclusion of contract or a performance of a contract is available.
Deployment of the website and establishment of logfiles
Description and extent of the data processing
With every invoking on our website, our system automatically records data and information of computer systems from the invoking computer.
The following data will be levied:
- information about the type of the browser and the used version
- the operating system of the user
- the internet-service-provider of the user
- the IP-address of the user
- Date and time of the access
- By which websites the system of the user gets to our website
- Which websites will be invoked on our website from the system of the user
The data will be stored as logfiles in our system as well. A storing of these data together with other personalized data of the user will not take place.
Legal basis for the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personalized data will be used with cookies Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Purpose of the data processing
The data will be deleted, as soon as you are not necessary anymore for reaching the purpose of your survey. In case of capture of the data for providing these on our website, is this the case when the respective session ends. It will take 7 days at the latest, if the data will be stored as logfiles. A furthermore storing is possible. In this case, the IP-addresses of the user will be deleted or distorted, so that an allocation of the invoking clients is not possible anymore.
Possibilities for contradiction and elimination
The capture of the data for the providing of the website and the storing of the data as logfiles is for the company of the website absolutely necessary. There is no contradiction possibility for the user.
Description and extent of the data processing
Our Content-Management-System uses “session-cookies” for the time while you are on the website. These will make the use and the navigation of these sites possible. In the session-cookies, accidental and clear produced identifications numbers and the information about the origin and the period of storage will be put down. Further data will not be stored in these cookies. As soon as you close the browser, the session-cookies will be deleted.
The following cookies will be stored by us:
|Cookie-Name||Use / Contain||Necessary||Durability|
|PHPSESSID||Browser-identification||Yes||End of session|
|hidecookies||For deactivation of the „Cookies-bar“||After consent||End of session|
Legal basis of the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personalized data using the cookies is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Purpose of the data processing
Period of storage and possibilities of contradiction and elimination
Cookies will be stored on the computer of the user and will get transmitted to us from there. Therefore, the user have the full control over the cookies. You can deactivate or restrict the cookies, if you change your settings in your internet browser. Already stored cookies can get deleted any time. This can take place automatically. If cookies will be deactivated, it might be possible that not all functions of the website can be fully used.
Description and extent of the data processing
On our website, a contact form is available, which can be used for the electrical contacting. If a user takes this possibility, the data ,which are in the contact form, will be transmitted to us and will be stored. You can find these data here.
At the time of the dispatch of the message, following data will be stored:
- The IP-address of the user
- Date and time of the registration
For processing the data within the dispatch process, your consent will be caught up and will get referenced to the privacy statement. Contacting over the given E-mail address is an alternative. In this case, the personalized data in the E-mail will be stored. A transfer of the data to a third-party will not take place. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
Legal basis for the data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data is at presence of consent of the user art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The legal basis for processing the data which will be transmitted over E-mail is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If a contract arises over E-mail contacting, then art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b DSGVO is an additional legal basis.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of personalized data from the input mask serves as a processing for the contacting. In case of a contacting over E-mail, exists the entitled interest of processing of the data. The sundries personalized data while the dispatch process, serve as protection against abuse of the contact form and as a safety for our technical information system.
The data will be deleted, as soon as they are not necessary for reaching the purpose anymore. This is the case for personalized data from the input mask of the contact form and the one’s which were sent by E-mail, if the conversation with the user ends. The conversation is finalized, if you can learn from the circumstances, that the situation is cleared. The personalized data which levied while the dispatch process, will be deleted after 7 days at the latest.
Possibilities of contradiction and elimination
The user has the possibility, to revoke his or hers consent for the processing of personalized data at any time. If the user contacts us over E-mail, he or she can revoke the storing of the personalized data at any time. In a case like this, the conversation cannot be continued. Send us an E-mail to . All personalized data which got stored while contacting, will be deleted in this case.
Involvement of services and contents of third-parties
The website owner uses contain-/service offers from third-parties within our online offers on basis of our entitled interests (viz. interests in the analyses, optimization and economical operation of our online offers according to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f DSGVO). Thus, their contains or services, like e.g. videos or font types can be involved (subsequent called as “contains”). The condition for that is, that the IP-address of the user will get observed by the third-party of these contains, because they could not send contains to their browser without an IP-address. Therefore, the IP-address is for the presentation of the contains necessary. The website owner will make an effort, to only use contains, that the provider of the IP-address only use for dispatch. Third-parties can also use pixel-days (invisible graphics, also called “Web beacons”) for statistical or marketing purposes, whereby information like how the visitor traffic gets evaluated on this website. Pseudonymous information can also get stored as cookies on the device of the user. These contain technical information about the browser and the operating-system, referring websites, visiting time and further information to the use of our online offers and can also get involved with this kind of information with different sources.
The website owner involves the videos of the platform “Youtube” from the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, to our website.
Privacy statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
Rights of the involved person
If personalized data of you will be processed, you are an affected person according to DSGVO and you have following rights against the responsible:
Right to information
You can urge a confirmation from the responsible, if personalized data, which affect you, get processed. If a processing like this takes place, you can urge from the responsible following information:
- The purposes, why the personalized data get processed
- Which categories of personalized data will get processed
- The receivers or rather the categories of the receivers, towards the person who you disclosed the personalized data or who you will disclose the personalized data to
- The planned period of the storing of your personalized data or if specific information are not possible, criteria of the determination of the storing
- An existing right of correction or deletion of your personalized data, a right of restriction for the processing by the responsible or a contradiction right against the processing
- The existing of a right of an appeal at the supervisory authority
- All available information about the origin of the data, if the personalized data will not be levied from the involved person
- The existing of an automatically decision making including profiling according to art. 22 sec. 1 and 4 DSGVO – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the involved logic and the scope and the striven effects of a such processing for the involved person
You have the right to get information, if your personalized data will be transmitted to a third country or an international organization. In this context, you can urge to get informed about the suitable guarantees according to art. 46 DSGVO.
Right of correction
You have a right of correction and/or completion towards the responsible, as far as the processed personalized data, which involve you, are incorrect or incomplete. The responsible has to correct this immediately.
Right of restriction of the processing
You can urge a restriction of the processing with the following conditions:
- If you deny the accuracy of the personalized data for a period, which gives the responsible the possibility, to check the accuracy of the personalized data
- If the processing is unlawful and you and you refuse the deletion of the personalized data and urge instead the restriction of the use of the personalized data
- If the responsible does not need the personalized data for the purpose of processing anymore, but use them for assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims
- If you entered an objection against the processing according to art. 21 sec. 1 DSGVO and it is not certained yet, if the entitled reasons of the responsible prevail the reasons of yours
If the processing of your personalized data got restricted, the processing of these data (apart from the storing), can only take place with your consent or for the assertion, exertion or defence of legal claims or for the protection of rights of another natural or entity person or by reason of an important official reason of the union or a state member
Right of deletion
Obligation of deletion
You can urge from the responsible, that the personalized data which involve you will get deleted immediately and that the responsible is obligated, to delete these data immediately, so far as one of the following reasons come true:
- If the personalized data are not necessary anymore for the purpose of why they got levied and processed
- You revoke your consent of the processing according to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a or art. 9 sec. 2 lit. a DSGVO and another legal basis is not available for the processing
- You enter an objection against the processing according to art. 21 sec. 1 DSGVO and no priority entitled reasons are available for the processing or you enter an objection against the processing according to art. 21 sec.. 2 DSGVO
- The personalized data which involve you were processed unlawful
- The deletion of the personalized data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation according to the union law or the right of the member states, which the responsible is subjected to
- The personalized data got levied in relation to services on offer of the information society according to art. 8 sec. 1 DSGVO
Information on third-parties
If the responsible published the personalized data which involve you and he or she is according to art. 17 sec. 1 DSGVO obligated to delete these, then he or she comes to considering of the available technology and the implementation costs appropriate measures, also in technical advice, to inform the people who process the personalized data, that you as the involved person urge to delete all the links to personalized data and all the copies and replications
The right of deletion is not valid, if the processing is necessary
- For exertion of the right of freedom of opinion and information
- For fulfilment of a legitimate obligation, which requires the processing according the right of union and member states, which the responsible subjects to or for perception of a function, which exists in official interest or takes place in exertion of official force, which the responsible would transmit.
- On grounds of public interest in the range of public health according to art. 9 sec. 2 lit. h and I and art.9 sec. 3 DSGVO
- For archiving purposes in the public interest, economical or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes according to art. 89 sec. 1 DSGVO, as far as the under section a.) mentioned right makes the realization impossible or affects it seriously
- For assertion, exertion or protection of legal claims
Right of information
If you have asserted the right of information, deletion or restriction of the processing towards the responsible, he or she is obligated to inform all the receivers about the deletion or restriction of the processing of personalized data, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Towards the responsible, you have the right to get informed about these receivers.
Right of data portability
You have the right, to receive the personalized data, which you have provided the responsible, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Furthermore you have the right to transmit these data to another responsible without any disabilities by the responsible, as far as
- The processing bases on a consent according to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a DSGVO or art. 9 sec. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract according to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b DSGVO
- The processing takes place with an automatically act
In exertion of this right you have also the right, to obtain, that the personalized data of you will be transmitted by a responsible to another responsible, as far as this is technically possible. Freedoms and rights of other persons are hereby not allowed to be affected. The right of data portability is not valid for the processing of personalized data, which are necessary for a perception of a function, which exists in public interest or in exertion of public force, which got transmitted to the responsible.
Right to object
You have the right to enter an objection at any time for processing the personalized data, for reasons, which are the results of your situation according to art 6. sec. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this is also valid for profiling of this kind. The responsible does not process the personalized data anymore, unless he or she can prove legitimate reasons for the processing, which prevail your interests, rights and freedoms or serves the assertion, exertion or protection of legal claims. If the personalized data will get processed for direct advertising, you have the right to enter an objection against the processing at any time; this is also valid for profiling, so far as it is in connection with direct advertising. If you contradict the processing for purposes of direct advertising, the personalized data will not be used for this purpose anymore. You have the possibility, in context with the use of services and information societies, irrespective of the guideline 2002/58/EG, to take place of your objection in an automatically process, where technical specification will be used.
Right of revocation of the declaration of consent of the data protection law
You have the right, to object your declaration of consent of the data protection law at any time. By the objection of the declaration of consent, the legality will not be touched until the objection for the processing will take place. Automated decision in an individual case including profiling You have the right, to not get subdued on an automated processing –including profiling- on a basing decision, which can affect you substantial or unfolds towards you the legal effect. This is not valid, if the decision
- Is necessary for the completion or fulfilment of a contract between you and the responsible
- Is permitted according to the regulations of the union or member states, which the responsible subjects to, and if these regulations contain appropriate measures for the perception of your rights and freedoms and your entitled interests
- Takes place with your explicit consent
However, these decisions cannot be based on special categories of personalized data according to Art. 9 sec. 1 DSGV, as far as art.9 sec. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO is not valid and if appropriate measures for protection of the rights and freedoms and your entitled interests will be involved. According to the cases in 1. And 3., the responsible involved appropriate measures, to maintain the rights and freedoms and entitled interests, wherefore at least the right of obtaining of the intervention of a person on the part of the responsible belongs to a statement of the own point and to a challenge of decision.
Right of complaining at a supervisory authority
Regardless of another administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right of complaining at a supervisory authority, especially in the member state of your abode, workplace or the place of the suspected breach, if you think that the processing of your personalized data outcasts according to the DSGVO. The supervisory authority, where the complaint got submitted to, informs the complainant about the state and the results of the complaint including the possibility of a judicial remedy according to art. 78 DSGVO.